Saturday, October 15, 2011

Where Have We Been??????


Hello everyone! So It has been a few months since I have written on here. This past summer was insanely busy! Amanda went to Europe with a dance team called "Clog America" and I went to LA with BYU's Vocal Point to participate in a show on NBC called "The Sing-Off." We were apart for some time, but now fall semester is in full swing again at BYU, so we are both here again in Provo Utah!
I will continue to update our lives for Amanda and I on this blog. I did start a new blog for myself which you can find at mikebchristensen.blogspot.com. Here you will find posts that I will put up that just have to do with things I am up to. Feel free to follow! :)
Don't forget to watch BYU Vocal Point "The Sing-Off" every Monday night at 8/7c!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment