Sunday, May 22, 2011

New Internship

This last week I just started my internship at Nu Skin! There are a lot of different projects going on this summer as the Nu Skin building on center street in Provo is expanding and a lot of renovations a being done. So far all I have done is help out putting together some offices in one of their warehouses, as these offices were recently renovated. It has been fun to work with my hands and figure out how everything goes together with the office furniture. I also learned how to do wood touch up to make all the office furniture look nice and new:) we are basically finished with this project and next week we will move on to something else.
Amanda had her second to last week of teaching! She only has four days left now! So things are kind of winding down for her, and it will be nice to relax when she is done, especially after a busy year! So we are both looking forward to that!

My ID badge


Office furniture I'm helping up


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:S 400 E St,Provo,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment