Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Newest Edition to our Family :)

Hello everyone!
Amanda has been wanting a kitten for a while now, so we decided the time was right:) I put my name on a list at a local pet store so they would call me as soon as they got some brand new kittens. Well, they called, and... now we have a kitten! We haven't named her yet, but she is white and she has a little bit of orange on the tips of her ears. We've only had her a few hours so far but she's a lot of fun! We are excited!

Hmmmm... what's in here?

"Hello, will you take care of me?"

Amanda and our new kitten!

"Look how furry and cute I am and look at my pretty blue eyes!"

"Thanks for coming to see me! I hope to meet you all someday! Goodbye!"

Playing in her little house

3 comments:

  1. Name her something to do with orange cream :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mikey, you're THE MAN!!!!! What a great surprise for Amanda. As you well know, she loves cats and kittens even more so!!!!!

    ReplyDelete